لنتعلم الإنجليزية
Enjoy your visit
لنتعلم الإنجليزية
Enjoy your visit
لنتعلم الإنجليزية
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

لنتعلم الإنجليزية

Let's Learn ENGLISH Together

HomeWhere there are no Muslims Icon_mini_portal_enGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where there are no Muslims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where there are no Muslims Empty
PostSubject: Where there are no Muslims   Where there are no Muslims Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Two travelers noticed having a Muslim man in the plane and they liked to annoy him then said one to the other by winking him: I'd like to spend my vacation in Africa, but I discovered that half of its population are Muslims and then I have been offered a job in Saudi Arabia and I rejected it because all its inhabitants are also Muslims. Then I thought about going to Pakistan, but I found it teeming with Muslims.
His colleague told him: Why didn't you travel to Europe?
He said: It is full of Muslims too, when you walk in the street you collide with one of them. All this is an attempt to annoy and vex the man.
The man turned his head to the two men and said to them placidly: Why not make a trip to hell? I've heard that it is the only place where there are no Muslims!
Back to top Go down
http://teacher-of-english.ch.ma

Where there are no Muslims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
لنتعلم الإنجليزية :: English for Fun التسلية-
Jump to: